Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recipe for Making A Woman's Salsa (Poetry)

I felt like I wanted to do something different to fill in between the spaces and besides it's my blog so I can do what I want LOL! I got an epihphany that this would be a great space to not only share my thoughts on certain topics that surface but as well artistic expression. It's a glimpse into the other side of my mind and how I think... I hope that you will enjoy some of the "fill in between the spaces" pieces I invite you take a moment to take in.. I hope you enjoy this first piece:



Recipe for Making A Woman's Salsa


Ingredients:

-Pimientas de Chile Rojas (Red Chile Peppers
-Nalgas de Cebolla (Onion Booty)
-Tetas de Tomatoes (Tomatoe Breasts)
-Caderas (Hips)
-Ritmo (Rhythm)
-Pies mágicos (Magic Feet)
-la vuelta de la mujer (A woman's turn)
-la vuelta de un Hombre (A man's Turn)
-Musica (Music)
-Sonrias (smiles)
-La Comida! (the Food)

An aphrodisiac is required in this recipe before you begin.

-Take Pimientas de Chile Rojas and mix them in un Cafe .. tall, short, Vanilla latte, mocha, cafe con leche and stir briskly till a spicy fire embraces you in a closed body position and drink...

- Now Start to smell the rich aroma of Musica rise, now grind las caderas together with Ritmo until finely mixed together in an intoxicating seasoning creating "Sabor" the Flavor for the Salsa..

-Take a bowl and begin by dicing Nalgas de Cebolla and Tetas de Tomatoes big and small and move them around the mixing bowl , then stop and take another sip of Tu Cafe for you need to watch for salty tears in the salsa as they counteract against Los Pies Magicos..

- Now Stir in una Vuelta de La mujer and then un vuleta de Hombre, mix them together with a pinch of Sonrias y Pimientas de Chile Rojas to excite the pallet and you are ready to eat..

Don't use sparingly in your Comida of Life ... Now.. Enjoy

with soul,

Artistic Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment